How I Market Your Home
Each listing is unique and receives specialized individual attention. If you are looking for someone who sticks a sign in the yard, and then disappears, I am probably not the agent for you.
I use a multi-strategic approach to ensure interested buyers see your property and all of its best qualities.
I utilize a variety of resources and strategies, depending on the type of listing. For example, land will require a different approach from a home on acreage, a lakefront home, or a home in town. I have had the opportunity to be involved in the listing and marketing of a variety of home types, and have examples of past work to show.
MLS & MARKETING WEBSITES
• Listings are posted to the hottest real estate websites, including (but not limited to) Zillow/Trulia (Premier agent) and Realtor.com.
• Listing is on kirkandcobb.com (also linked from this website).
• Listings are posted to Facebook (the fastest growing online community) for added exposure and share-ability, especially prior to open houses.
• Ads are placed on Facebook for listings (when applicable).
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY
• Professional photography and videography is used on all property, including FAA-approved drone pilot (when applicable). Your home's features deserve to be shown off!
• Despite all the high-tech tools, often traditional postcards are used. They are mailed out, with current listings, to my clients searching for a new home or property.
• A "For Sale" sign will be placed on your property.
• With a competitive market analysis, I can determine the best price to list your home to sell.
• I respond to phone calls, texts, emails, and all inquiries in a prompt manner. It's my goal to sell your home, so I am almost always available!