I help clients find the right home, at the right price, in their preferred community. Offering top-notch customer service is a priority. And I go well beyond my job title.
I'm here to make the buying and selling process as smooth and simple as possible for you.
● Full Time REALTOR®
● Lifetime Resident of Osage County
● Fourth term Board of Education member, USD 421
● Seventh year member, Lyndon Recreation Commission
● Former Girl Scout leader, youth soccer coach, Cub Scout leader, Sunday school teacher
● Member of National Association of REALTORS®
● Member of Kansas Association of REALTORS ®
● Member of Sunflower Association of REALTORS®
● Kansas State Nurses Association
● Sigma Theta Tau (National Nursing Honor Society)
● Washburn University of Topeka, BSN
● University of Kansas Medical Center, MSN
● Broker: Pre-license course, including state and national exam
● CRS (Certified Residential Specialist): The highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers, and brokers. Learn more about CRS here and here.
● 2012 Rising Star Award recipient from the Topeka Association of Realtors