Hi. I'm Melissa.
I help clients find the right home, at the right price, in their preferred community. Offering top-notch customer service is a priority. And I go well beyond my job title. I'm here to make the buying and selling process as smooth and simple as possible for you.
● Full Time REALTOR®
● Lifetime Resident of Osage County
● Fourth term Board of Education member, USD 421
● Seventh year member, Lyndon Recreation Commission
● Former Girl Scout leader, youth soccer coach, Cub Scout leader, Sunday school teacher
● Member of National Association of REALTORS®
● Member of Kansas Association of REALTORS ®
● Member of Sunflower Association of REALTORS®
● Kansas State Nurses Association
● Sigma Theta Tau (National Nursing Honor Society)
● Washburn University of Topeka, BSN
● University of Kansas Medical Center, MSN
● Broker: Pre-license course, including state and national exam
● CRS (Certified Residential Specialist): The highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers, and brokers. Learn more about CRS here and here.
● 2012 Rising Star Award recipient from the Topeka Association of Realtors
>> I have good knowledge of the market, current neighborhood sales, from constant monitoring and study, which means that I am able to provide current comps for a home, regardless of someone buying or selling.
>> I work hard to assist people into selling their home, or making a purchase or both. And have worked with investors at both the purchase and selling role.
>> I maintain good relationships with strong lending institutions, title companies, contractors, and other professionals.
>> I am known for my excellent negotiation and compromise skills and have good knowledge of the process of buying and selling a home, so it goes smoothly. I'm also organized, which helps with the process.
>> I am affiliated with a long-term company with a good reputation and have an excellent, experienced support staff working behind the scenes.
>> I believe in treating people respectfully. I pride myself on being honest and upholding the Realtor Code of Ethics. All buyers and sellers get the same one-on-one attention and quality service, regardless of price point.
>> I am constantly taking classes to further educate myself.
>> As a former nurse, I know how to take care of people. After all, nurses have been voted the most honest and ethical professions. Being a realtor is not all that different.
>> I have experience and am a FULL time agent. No one will provide you the service I will. It's my promise to you.
And I'm Lindsey!
Lindsey Brown joined me as a Professional Assistant in June 2021. She is a licensed real estate agent, and comes from a background in Education. As a Masters prepared Music educator, she has impacted hundreds, if not thousands of students and their families. In fact, several customers have already known Lindsey from school!
Lindsey is organized, creative, friendly, caring, and downright fun! If you haven’t met her yet, you’ll love her. She allows me to be in two places at once, and has become a pro at getting homes ready for listing. Having both of us working has allowed me to offer additional services for sellers and buyers alike to add value to these experiences. Want to learn more about that? We can send you a list!
Lindsey has already committed to constantly learning more about the profession, and increasing her knowledge base, so she can share with customers information to make their real estate experience as positive as possible. She also has had extensive training from a professional assistant with decades of experience.
We look forward to continuing to serve real estate customers for decades to come.